Welcome to Pen and Parchment!
My name is Mia, and I’m a book-obsessed blogger from Florida!
My entire life I’ve had a passion for reading. I couldn’t tell you who I am without books. One day, I’d really love to work in the publishing industry, and be an editor! For now, I express my love for reading all over the online book community.
Some random facts about me:
- I love french fries. And ice cream. And basically all fast-food.
- The Grisha trilogy and the Six of Crows duology are my favorite series EVER. I like to call myself the Grisha Queen.
- I think animals are way better than people. My cat would definitely agree.
- I’ve had season passes to Disney World since I can remember, and go once a month on average. Need Disney travel tips? Shoot me a message, and we can talk all day!
- I have a mountainous TBR pile. Literally, if I put all the books I own but have not read into a pile, I could probably bury at least two people completely. I’m really not kidding.
- Percy Jackson will forever be my favorite childhood book series.
- I love scented candles, soaps, bookmarks, etc. that are based on certain characters or settings. Etsy has consumed at least half my wallet.
- I’ve been a dancer for about nine years.
- I have seriously curly hair.
So now that you know more about me that you probably cared to, I sincerely hope that you enjoy everything you see on this blog. My goal is to spread my love for books, and share in the adventure of reading! Hopefully, you’ll walk away from this blog feeling lighter in spirit, and with a few more books to add to your TBR.