Welcome to Pen and Parchment!
My name is Mia, and I’m a book-obsessed blogger from Florida!
My entire life I’ve had a passion for reading. I couldn’t tell you who I am without books. One day, I’d really love to work in the publishing industry as an editor. For now, I express my love for Young Adult literature all over the online book community.
Some random facts about me:
- I love french fries. And ice cream. Together, they bring me true happiness (and likely a heart attack).
- The Grishaverse is my home, and Leigh Bardugo is the Queen.
- I think animals are way better than people. My cat would definitely agree.
- I’ve had season passes to Disney World since I can remember.
- I have a mountainous TBR pile. Literally, if I put all the books I own – but have not read – into a pile, I could probably bury at least two people completely.
- Percy Jackson is my favorite childhood book series.
- I’ve been a dancer for about nine years.
- Sometimes I think my curly hair has plans to strangle me.
So now that you know more about me than you probably cared to, I sincerely hope that you enjoy everything you read on this blog. My goal is to spread my love for books, and share in the adventure of reading! Hopefully, you’ll walk away from this blog feeling lighter in spirit, and with a few more books to add to your TBR.
(That’s me in NYC!!)